6
votes
Add the ability to ignore albums where correct artwork can not be found
When going through the list of albums where bliss can not determine which artwork to add to them, you ca not always find the correct artwork.
There should be away of marking these to ignore, so that the list only contains those which have not been actioned.
At a later date, I might then like to go back to them or have bliss re-search for artwork.
This is needed as currently, I have a huge list full of albums where only incorrect artwork is available.
completed Dan Gravell responded · 16 Jan 2010
This feature is now available for download.
3 comments
Dan Gravell 5 Dec 2009
This has actually been requested by email too. I'll add a couple of votes to represent that.
Paul Graft 23 Feb 2020
Where is this feature? I have about 20 albums that will never have art work and would like to have bliss ignore them or even delete them from my bliss - need to keep in iTunes.
Dan Gravell 23 Feb 2020
Wow - this was in a very, very old version and the feature has since been lost.
Take a look at http://ideas.blisshq.com/forums/21939-bliss/suggestions/1928497-ignore-compliance-for-certain-albums which would cover this.
A workaround: use the "delete" feature to remove the album from bliss, and also bliss-ignorefiles / bliss-ignorefolders to avoid the files being rescanned into bliss later: https://www.blisshq.com/music-library-management-blog/2011/08/16/new-release-20110809/