1 votes

in november I send you this e-mail, - - - now I try again.

declined Finn Salgaard 1 supporters

Finn Salgaard <>
16/11/14

til elstensoftware
Hello Bliss software owner!

I have now bought your software and made my pay by PayPal, but the license number, I cannot find anywhere, nor in my e-mail, nor in the transaction details. The transaction details I have attached as you can see, and now I hope you soon will answer me what this is, and why, and how I get on with Bliss.
Sincerely Finn Bo Salgaard

[... purchase information ...]

declined Dan Gravell responded ·

The email address you sent to is not monitored. The email address has since been changed with Paypal. You should've received an email saying to send the email to a different address. Anyway, I have now sent you your licence code.

Also I edited your message to remove some possibly private bits.

0 comments