85
votes
Add Album Art Exchange search
bliss should find art at http://www.albumartexchange.com/
There's lots of very high quality art there.
declined Dan Gravell responded · 9 Aug 2012
It's with heavy heart that I've decided to shelve this idea for now. AAX has some great artwork but they just don't appear open to allowing API access to get at the art. Until they do this an integration with bliss is impossible. If they do, I'll re-open the idea.
6 comments
Dan Gravell 9 Mar 2010
This may be a little more difficult than it appears because I am not aware of any API (a formal, unlkely to change means of accessing their data/images).
Ron Olsen 21 Mar 2010
This is an excellent idea. I have used this site for much of my cover art. Hope it's not too hard to implement.
Mika Fischer 29 Dec 2010
Maybe you could contact the owner of albumartexchange to see if some cooperation would be possible?
Craig McDougall 2 Oct 2011
I agree looks like a good quality art site.
Anonymous 23 Oct 2018
Hi, does Bliss link to www.albumartexchange.com? I found it very good for album covers at 1000x1000. You have to register (free) to use it. I've tried entering it as a known url but it doesn't work, maybe because it needs to login?
Thanks - Pat
Dan Gravell 23 Oct 2018
I'm going to merge this with the old thread: http://ideas.blisshq.com/forums/21939-bliss/suggestions/540517-add-album-art-exchange-search
Please see the resolution there... unfortunately this is unlikely to be possible.