1 votes

Simple Usermanagement system

Christian L. 1 supporters

Would be nice to have an simpel Usermanagement system for 2 reasons.

1. More secure when the page is reachable through internet
2. This gives the ability all friends and family can work on the music database from remote
3. Small Permission system -> May disallow for some users to edit Rules or dissalow ignore rules.. and so on

3 comments

Dan Gravell

Sounds nice, but quite complicated! Do you actually have a need for this? In most families I find there's one person responsible for organising the music, but maybe this isn't a family group?

Christian L.

Yes my current main reason is that my families is living in diffrent places. So i want configure my Network that bliss is reachable though Internet.

For this it should be somehow secureable. Because i dont want the whole Internet Community doing stuff on our Music DB ;)

Dan Gravell

Makes sense - I can see how that would be useful for playback. I'm a bit surprised there's such a need for organisation of music, but life's full of surprises :-)