3 votes Ignore the FIXES COST for registered users. Anonymous 9 Jan 2020 3 supporters Cuz... if I’m a registered fan, I don’t care cuz I have INFINITY FIXES MUAHAHAHA 2 comments Dan Gravell 10 Jan 2020 LOL - yeah but don't you want to know how much you're _saving_?Just to check - you're referring to the display of fixes cost, right? It's not actually stopping you from doing anything? Anonymous 7 Jul 2020 I agree... please remove any reference of cost everywhere for registered users. It just feels a bit tacky to have it on everything.
2 comments
Dan Gravell 10 Jan 2020
LOL - yeah but don't you want to know how much you're _saving_?
Just to check - you're referring to the display of fixes cost, right? It's not actually stopping you from doing anything?
Anonymous 7 Jul 2020
I agree... please remove any reference of cost everywhere for registered users. It just feels a bit tacky to have it on everything.