1
votes
Album list: Sort by artist/year
The default "Album" view sorted by album title is not something you'd usually sort your library by.
I'd like an option to have a list sorted by album artist & year, i.e. the same list of albums that shows all albums for an artist in sequence.
5 comments
Dan Gravell 3 Jun 2019
Do you mean _all_ albums sorted by year, or have year links and then show _only_ albums in that year?
Frank Köhntopp 20 Jul 2020
Well - would you sort physical albums or CDs in a shelf by album name, *ever*...?
I usually go by album artist, then sort within that from oldest to newest.
Dan Gravell 21 Jul 2020
I suppose we all have our own approaches!
Frank Köhntopp 21 Jul 2020
So your albums are supported by album name...?
;)
Dan Gravell 21 Jul 2020
My albums are in a cardboard box in the spare room sorted by whatever order I threw them in... I don't listen to CDs!