1 votes

do not update the album screen while editing one of the albums

Christoph 2 supporters

it constantly happens that albums are literally moved away from under my mouse right before I want to click on them or just after I have clicked on "why?" and want to select some option. If I realiza too late that the albums have shifted around, I click on the wrong one which brings me to the wrong screen so I have to go back which means I have to wait for ages until the albums show up again and I have to select "non-compliant" again etc. It's really not a user friendly interface

1 comment

Dan Gravell

So, if the mouse pointer is hovering over the albums, maybe none of the albums should be updated? Would that work?

As I stated in the other idea, remember you can simply click the 'back' button to get back to the previous list rather than clicking 'Albums' again.