2
votes
Move unidentifiable albums to a custom directory of my choosing
I would like to see a feature that relocates (on the file level) all the albums that Bliss during processing ignores (or is never able to identify/make compliant) to a custom directory of my choosing.
This way I can continue identification work on those "rogue albums" with different tools, or simply just delete the albums alltogether.
6 comments
Dan Gravell 7 Sep 2018
Would it also be useful to simply list the rogue files/tracks/albums somewhere in the UI?
Hal 8 Sep 2018
In fact, I think I have to answer "no" to that question.
That would add an enormous manual job of selecting those folders/files manually after reading the list in the UI. It would not really add much value if it worked that way.
Dan Gravell 9 Sep 2018
Do you mean select to then move the albums to a separate folder, so you can work on them?
Hal 13 Sep 2018
Correct, I want Bliss to migrate the files and folders it does not identify or cannot make compliant to a directory outside of the directory that Bliss manages.
This way I can work on these confirmed "rogue items" by other means.
Christian L. 2 Dec 2019
I think a combination should be made here
Show them somewhere in bliss.
But to support ThirdParty tagger the files should be moved to a Folder (best if you can specify the Path by Settings) than a custom auto tagger can batch edit without touching already good files
Dan Gravell 2 Dec 2019
We might also need to define "unidentifiable". Does that mean:
- Untagged?
- Albums that have no linked releases?