1 votes

best ideas used, get rewarded

declined Ian M 1 supporters

Would Dan support the idea that all the best ideas/feedback that is implemented into bliss , say every 6 months is rewarded with a free years worth of fixes or you get an extention on your current subscription?

Any supporters click here :-)

regards Ian

declined Dan Gravell responded ·

See comments for reasons!

2 comments

Dan Gravell

Way back in 2009 when I launched I considered something like this, just to get feedback. I called it "fixes for feedback". The trouble with this is:

- I can't commit to implementing stuff in the ideas forum, it always comes behind bug fixing and more "strategic" stuff
- The best ideas don't necessarily get implemented in any short term time period - it's a combination of votes and ease
- The best feedback (quite honestly) comes from paying customers, and the ideas forum has both
- This scheme is something else to keep track of and run; I already have enough of those ;-)

Ian M

Fair comment, just a thought, keep up the great work, rather you than me. :-)