1 votes

Doesn't seem to work with root of HDD

declined Anonymous 2 supporters

I store my music in a partition X:\ but if I tell bliss to scan X:\ then it completes really quickly (1sec) without making any changes. If I copy all of the music to a subfolder (eg. X:\music), then Bliss operates correctly.

declined Dan Gravell responded ·

I'm closing this: it appears to work and without further diagnostic information I can't do much else.

1 comment

Dan Gravell

Thanks for this report. Using the latest version of bliss I cannot replicate the problem. I am using "Z:\" and "Z:" and both work just fine.

I am wondering: is the contents of other files in X:\ very large? Because I just wonder if bliss is spidering away through a lot of directories that are of no need and you are just not getting much feedback.

Please send me a debug archive snapshot - go to http://localhost:3221/debug (replace 'localhost' if running on a different machine) and send the resulting archive by email or any other way you like to bliss@blisshq.com . Thanks!