4 votes

include mapped drives or network shares

declined Anonymous 4 supporters

hi, this looks like it could be great but for people like me who have all their music on a NAS server it can't scan any music on mapped drives or network shares.

declined Dan Gravell responded ·

Thanks for this. AFAIUI mapped drives (Windows) should appear in the Browse dropdown. If there's something specific you want to see in the Browse dropdown, please create a new idea.

3 comments

Dan Gravell

When you click on 'Browse', mapped drives should appear under Windows operating systems. Furthermore, you can use the 'UNC path', if you know it. Read more here: http://www.blisshq.com/support/faq/install-first-use.html#networkedmusiccollection

Does that help? Please contact me by email to get this sorted.

Anonymous

thanks for the suggestion.

While the browse button does not show my mapped drives to select the right path, the text box did accept the drive mapping and UNC path names being typed in directly (eg: 'm:\music...' or '\\NAS\media\music')

it's listing the files now, so I'll have a play with it tomorrow.

many thanks,

David.

Anonymous

It worked for me. I have music mapped to my M: drive. I simple put M:\ in the path.