Thanks. There are at least two ideas related to sharing artwork between albums. If it's ok with you, I'll try to think of a way to merge them together. This makes it more likely something will get done, because their votes will be merged too, and votes means code gets written ;-)
I wonder if, generically, sharing artwork between albums is a desired feature? Artwork for albums with a similar name could appear in the "change art" page.
1 comment
Dan Gravell 28 Oct 2011
Thanks. There are at least two ideas related to sharing artwork between albums. If it's ok with you, I'll try to think of a way to merge them together. This makes it more likely something will get done, because their votes will be merged too, and votes means code gets written ;-)
I wonder if, generically, sharing artwork between albums is a desired feature? Artwork for albums with a similar name could appear in the "change art" page.