1 votes

Being able to select to view non-compliant albums only.

declined Anonymous 3 supporters

Currently, bliss lists all albums whether they are compliant or not. Given that I only need to work on the non-compliant ones,I don't see the need to list the compliant ones. Perhaps a Filter By menu option could be provided?

declined Dan Gravell responded ·

I'm considering this already fixed.

There is an option to filter by compliance, see an example here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dan-gravell/6124541000/in/photostream click on 'any compliance' and then choose from the options.

7 comments

Dan Gravell

There is an option to filter by compliance, see an example here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dan-gravell/6124541000/in/photostream click on 'any compliance' and then choose from the options.

Maybe this should be made a little clearer.

Can you let me know if this fixes the problem? Then I can close the idea.

Jasen

Great option but it defaults back to "any compliance" once the correct artwork is chosen. If viewing the non compliant albums and click the back button is stays in "non-compliant"

Is that the default option? or am I missong something?
cheers

Dan Gravell

Yeah, you have to use the back button to get back to the previous list. Maybe links at the top of the change art page such as:

<- Previous album

Return to list

Next album ->

Would be useful?

Jasen

The previous list works but that is only if you havent changed your cover.
Yes "Next Album" that is non compliant would be great. No use in having a "Next Album" if it goes to the next compliant album though

cheers

Dan Gravell

Yeah, next/previous would navigate the same list that "return to list" returns to.

Dan Gravell

Just to let you know, this "return to list" and next/previous are in the next version, going into beta on Tuesday. Let me know if you want to try it out! http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152294185372837&set=a.10151940540687837.576228.416952817836&type=1