Oh yeah, nice idea. You mean that the default image will also be saved in your library including the music files, not just a replacement for 'empty CD case' default image in bliss, right?
Very nice idea. Actually, two different ones. a) allow me to point to a file on my system that replaces "empty cd case" and b) when in the choices where I can do searches, or point to a URL or upload a file, add a new choice "Use default image" with the default image displayed next to it. Then, i can make up a "cover" that is MY default image, and I know what it is.
2 comments
Dan Gravell 19 Sep 2011
Oh yeah, nice idea. You mean that the default image will also be saved in your library including the music files, not just a replacement for 'empty CD case' default image in bliss, right?
RBoatright 3 Oct 2011
Very nice idea. Actually, two different ones. a) allow me to point to a file on my system that replaces "empty cd case" and b) when in the choices where I can do searches, or point to a URL or upload a file, add a new choice "Use default image" with the default image displayed next to it. Then, i can make up a "cover" that is MY default image, and I know what it is.