18
votes
Tags - Save column display settings
It would be very useful if you can save your view/display settings for you tags.
Now, Every time I go back to the tags page it displays the default columns, and I have to select again the Year and Genre columns.
I know files may have different field tags applied, but this would be useful for Common Tags only
7 comments
Dan Gravell 14 Aug 2016
I'm surprised this wasn't already suggested!
Ralph Martin 29 Dec 2016
The column I want to save the display for is the Disc Number,
jon 22 Oct 2017
Me too!
Ian M 19 Dec 2017
Indeed a royal pain when trying to manually tag and swap between pages.
any chance of implementing this Dan.
Matt G 26 Sep 2018
Seconded. Disc Number column fatigue. :) .
Red Townsend 26 Feb 2020
I always use the genre column. It's a big pain to enable it for every album that needs fixing.
Thank you for considering this enhancement and for a great great product.
Dan Gravell 26 Feb 2020
@Red thanks so much - it means a lot.