10
votes
allow once click fix for all items. not limited to 96 visible on each page.
right now the "fix all visible" button doesn't seem to work (miught be a UI issue). Regardless I would like a button to fix all issues... not just the 96 visible on a page.
completed Dan Gravell responded · 4 Feb 2020
This is implemented by the new Inbox - https://www.blisshq.com/music-library-management-blog/2020/02/04/release-20200128/
6 comments
Dan Gravell 21 Mar 2016
Please send me a debug archive ("Help" then "Download debug archive") if the fix all visible button doesn't work for you!
Peter Myers 4 Jun 2016
Agreed!
Andrew Morrison 12 Jan 2017
Confused here. Does "Fix all visible" button fix all in the total list, or just those in the list visible on the screen (up to 96)?
Dan Gravell 13 Jan 2017
Just those visible on the screen.
Anonymous 23 Oct 2018
I quite agree - this will be a very welcome enhancement
Anonymous 23 Oct 2018
I'd like to add my vote for this too!