1 votes

Fix "Fix all visible"

declined Charles Reindorf 1 supporters

I have tried this UI in mozilla and chrome on xubuntu, and in both cases clicking and setting a category under "Fix all visible" gives no visual feedback and i get the impression its not going to do anything.

Also, clicking individually on the buttons in the inbox showing specific fixes that could be made *does* give visual feedback, but if you navigate away from the page and come back, all is reset.

Dont really feel confident that this system is doing for me what i want.

declined Dan Gravell responded ·

I checked this with a number of different fix types and they all worked. Could you get in touch if you continue to experience this, assuming you are on the latest release? See http://www.blisshq.com/contact.html

1 comment

Dan Gravell

Is this the latest version? We fixed a problem with this in the last release (the fix all button I mean).

Does it occur with a particular type of fix? Which fix have you been trying?

For the individual buttons, could you send a debug archive - "Help" then "Download debug archive"?