I am processing 170,000 files. So I have some comments on this very good software...
1) Please allow me to auto-accept size and track number changes without clicking each album
2) Please have some intelligence in the Genre such that "country" automatically becomes "Country", (as well as "Singer-Songwriter --> Singer/Songwriter", "R&b --> R&B"), etc. And let me autoaccept those
3) Please give me a way to clear out all uncessary information that is not part of the standard IDV tags (and clear out any comments, etc, that are part of the tags standard but are not necessary).
4) Please don't restart the whole scan when I accept a new genre
5) Please show the artist as well as the album name when asking me to verify or change a genre
Thanks Mat! First, in this ideas forum I like to keep it to one idea for each post. This way it's more measurable and easy to say when it's "done". It's also easier to discuss in the comments below.
For auto track numbers, please vote for http://ideas.blisshq.com/forums/21939-bliss/suggestions/2381805-ability-to-set-fix-track-numbers-automatically-i
For auto sizing, please vote for http://ideas.blisshq.com/forums/21939-bliss/suggestions/1813987-shrink-artwork-due-to-data-size-should-be-automa (assume you mean data size... auto resolution is already done)
Genre - yeah there could be better ways of matching. Could you create a new idea for this? For automatic rename, vote for http://ideas.blisshq.com/forums/21939-bliss/suggestions/2387358-automatically-rename-genres
Clearing unnecessary info... ok, but you have to define what is unnecessary. Can you create a new idea for this? Maybe it should be a more general "remove named tag fields" rule?
Rescanning after allowing genre -> http://ideas.blisshq.com/forums/21939-bliss/suggestions/2423185-not-to-rescan-all-after-adding-a-genre
Artist name when changing genre - on which page? The Inbox? Please create a new idea for this.