Skip to content

bliss

Welcome to our official feedback forum. Do you have an idea? We really want to hear from you!

549 results found

1. adding support for music stored on Google Drive or other cloud storage services (e.g. Dropbox)

in addition to locally attached (or presumably also network drives that appear local to Bliss), it would be nice to leverage libraries that reside in various cloud storage services.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Show the image file size in the suggested images page

The image art selector only shows the image size in pixels not the file size, show the file size as well.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Has anybody tried using bliss on an installation of "Daphile"?

See: http://www.daphile.com This is similar to vortexbox and I think I'll give it a try. If it is somehow better than vortexbox I'd like to have bliss with it, of course... :)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Play nice with Kodi

Kodi (formerly XBMC) is my, and a few million other people's, media player of choice. To make a good looking library Kodi uses various image files as 'posters', 'fanart', 'slideshows' etc. as well as the standard folder.jpg/cover.jpg. Kodi also likes to save various kinds of extended metadata in xml-format NFO files in the library path under the artist and album folders.

It would be nice if Bliss' file handling rouines could at least learn to keep the relevant NFO and image files in the right place relative to the music files when renaming and so on.

Even better if Bliss…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Import folder

A folder to watch for new music, to help keep the library folder clean. We could specify a separate folder path to watch for new music, and it could move the music to the library folder once it has cleaned it all up.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Messaging could be clearer here?

I have an EP, and it seems to be "Not found",which is fair enough. But I am havng real difficulty loading this one manually....Not sure what is the underlying issue ...

Here is what I see.

Didn't pass through [LazyLoadAlbum] Before I Come Home by Hunter and the Bear Disc: [not loaded] Tracks: LazyLoadTrack[name=[On The Run],nodes=[JaudioTaggerStorageNode[full id=file:/storage/music/flac/Hunter%20and%20the%20Bear/Before%20I%20come%20Home/On%20The%20Run.flac,root=/storage/music/flac]]] LazyLoadTrack[name=[Rise],nodes=[JaudioTaggerStorageNode[full id=file:/storage/music/flac/Hunter%20and%20the%20Bear/Before%20I%20come%20Home/4%20-%20%20Rise.flac,root=/storage/music/flac]]] LazyLoadTrack[name=[Montana Men],nodes=[JaudioTaggerStorageNode[full id=file:/storage/music/flac/Hunter%20and%20the%20Bear/Before%20I%20come%20Home/Montana%20Men.flac,root=/storage/music/flac]]] LazyLoadTrack[name=[Rise],nodes=[JaudioTaggerStorageNode[full id=file:/storage/music/flac/Hunter%20and%20the%20Bear/Before%20I%20come%20Home/Rise.flac,root=/storage/music/flac]]] LazyLoadTrack[name=[Pick Me Up],nodes=[JaudioTaggerStorageNode[full id=file:/storage/music/flac/Hunter%20and%20the%20Bear/Before%20I%20come%20Home/Pick%20Me%20Up.flac,root=/storage/music/flac]]] for assessment because some of tracks don't exist: JaudioTaggerStorageNode[full id=file:/storage/music/flac/Hunter%20and%20the%20Bear/Before%20I%20come%20Home/4%20-%20%20Rise.flac,root=/storage/music/flac]

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ability to play untagged tracks through the browser

When faced with a collection of untagged tracks with no suggestions it would be nice if it was possibly to play the track via the web ui to assist in working out what the track is. Currently one needs to navigate the file system of the stored music and play the file, which is possible, but not nearly as simple.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Include any pre-existing images in a directory (aka folder) when looking for alternative images.

Over the decades a lot of my music directories have collected various images in various filenames for use by various devices (Dension, Squeezebox, Ithings etc).

Now I'm embedding images for my latest in-car system (which seems to have suffered the backwards step of requiring embedded images), it seems a little silly to be looking on the net for images when they probably exist right next to the audio files.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Playlist

1. would be great if Bliss would permit to read and edit the content of an existing playlist 2.I am looking forward for Bliss (or another program) to allow copying music from library to e.g. USB drive using an existing playlist.
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Artwork per album

1. would it be possible to display whether per album each music file has the same artwork or not?
    2. Could you make the arwork visible when one highlights one or more songs of an album in the TAG page?
    3. can you allow to change the artwork (i.e. add/ remove/ copy/ paste) directly in the TAG page?
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Case rules for auto renaming albums, tracks, etc: adding a word list that can be edited by the user

When renaming album or track titles, artists, etc., there is an option to use title cases, except for closed words. This function works well for most albumd, but not for all. For example, albums that are in a different language than English or albums that contain abreviatians can't properly be corrected by this auto option. Therefore I'd like to see an option to have the user add specific words that should be exempted from the standard rule.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Show Windows network folders

The product doesn't seem to recognize files which are on a Western Digital MyCloud device - ie, the drop-down select shows C and D drives, but not Network. Could this be added?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Show all albums on the page

Can we have 'all' - I have a fast machine and want to not have to page.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Disc number with minimum length (like track number)

In the Rename Music Files there is the possibility to use a fixed number of digits for the track number.
    It will be great if I can do the same for the disc number and also enhance by using a variable that hold the total number of discs, to obtain filenames like Disc 01 of 03 - Track 01 - Songs In The Key Of Life - Stevie Wonder

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. An alpha grouping to speed navigating through artists and albums

A quick short-cut link menu across the top of the albums and artists web pages like [A][B][C][D]...[Z] to allow jumping ahead to the targeted album or artist. Far quicker than having to page through all items whether from beginning or end.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Use only the first track artist when using the "track artist" tag to rename files

When using the "track artist" tag to store featuring artists, bliss' file rename feature should have an option to only use the first track artist (main artist) to populate the filename.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. renaming files

I thought you would rename files based on artist/album - I change the data. Re-apply rules and you don't. For example I have 1-Spin_ (live).mp3 in dir Faith(Single). I see NONCOMPLIANT
    "Spin (Live)" filename should be 'Various
    Artists\Faith(Single)\1-Spin(Live).mp3' but was 'Faith(Single)\1-Spin(Live).mp3' But tag says artist is Lisa Hunter, album is Faith, song is Spin. What gives?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow alternative capitalization rules for album and track to accommodate foreign language titles.

For example, in French, there are three sets of capitalization rules that are generally acceptable for titles (see http://french.about.com/library/writing/bl-capitalizationoftitles.htm for specifics). So "Au moment d'être à vous" is correct capitalization for a French language album or track name.

There are a several ways this could be done. One is to allow the user to select his/her own capitalization rules from a tick list of allowable rule sets. Another would be to allow the user to define his/her rules in a way similar to how file path/names can be defined now. A third way might be to detect non-English patterns in…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Sonos ruleset

Sonos sound system requires the art work be of a certain pixel size and file size to display properly on an iPhone or iPad. An option to pre select this for bliss to conform to would be helpful. Other music systems could also have a preset "rulesets".

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

bliss

Categories